Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A Baby Shower!

Last Sunday afternoon, my friend Emily and I hosted a little baby shower for our friend, Jenni. DSC_6919

Emily, Jenni & I have been friends since middle school. I don’t see them as often as I’d like, but I sure enjoy them when I do! We always leave saying, “we should get together more”- I hope this time we will. DSC_6922

Jenni is due with her first baby, a girl- “Madisen Avery”- next month. DSC_6906

We had the shower at Emily’s house and enjoyed an afternoon of punch, sweets, gifts and visiting with old friends. DSC_6905

DSC_6914

DSC_6915

Madisen will be one loved little girl that’s for sure!

And once she’s here and old enough to join in the fun, we’ll have to start getting all of our girls together for play dates! DSC_6904

~amw~

No comments: