Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Dance 2015

Back to School also means back to dance!

This year, Mamie got to join in the dance fun! DSC_3842We had her fitted for her first pair of ballet slippers the week before and she was so excited to get to wear them to her first class. IMG_9043

Class time has worked out perfectly this year. The girls’ classes are back to back on Wednesday. We leave straight from school on Wednesday and Maybree’s class starts at 3:00. IMG_9492AB helps me keep Tucker entertained and then my mom comes by and picks he and Maybree up when her class is over. AB’s class is from 4-5 and then DW meets us at my parents’ for supper.

So far Mames is loving her combo class and says that ballet is her favorite. IMG_9513That shocks me, because I just knew it would be tap.

IMG_9522

Sweet times for sure and we are all looking forward to seeing both girls on stage at the recital this year!

~amw~

No comments: