Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Valentines 2016

Because it was the best weekend to go, we’d planned a girls trip to Texas to see Stephanie. I hated not being with my loves on the day dedicated to all things hearts and hugs, but they understood.

DW was a super sweet Valentine this year and we had a date the weekend before. We had reservations at Embers and saw the new Nicholas Sparks movie after. He knows the way to my heart… a great steak and a sappy movie. :)IMG_8690

Since I would be out of town, I made sure to get everything done early, to make it easier on DW.

AB & I finished her cards for her class and for her teachers in record time. We’ve never been so prepared. :)

This year she picked mazes for the classIMG_8667 and cute pens for her teachers,IMG_8653 so we added the cheesy Valentine messages, bagged them with some candy and called it done. IMG_8671

AB had her Valentine dance at school that Friday, and I’m glad a friend sent me pics from it…IMG_3075

and DW sent me her with her Valentine bag from school when he picked her up that afternoon.

IMG_3083I had gotten the kids’ treats from us all ready and hidden for DW to pull out on Valentines morning.  IMG_8680

It fell on Sunday this year, and he managed to get them all up, have thier Valentine breakfastIMG_8931 (I’d left heart plates and napkins, and thankfully Pappy made the Krispy Kreme run),IMG_3081IMG_3080 and all dressed for church. IMG_8992AND… even took time to take pictures to send me so I didn’t miss any of it. He is the BEST.

We love and are loved so much. I’ll always be grateful for that.

~amw~

No comments: