Thursday, September 29, 2016

September Randoms….

- AB was thrilled to be selected for Student of the Month for September! We’re so proud of her and her sweet heart. BBLT3284

- I didn’t go to a single Gator game last year with DW. In fact, I don’t remember going the year before either. I went recently….IMG_5519and it RAINED… IMG_5528

- There’s nothing better that after-dinner Gator rides on the farm. IMG_5561The sunsets have been beautiful lately. IMG_5557

– My Garage GangIMG_5784- Like Father – Like SonIMG_5542- Tucker is loving getting to have weekday playdates with Parker this year! The boys are both loving a superhero cape these days, too… Nen made Parker one and had to improvise when Tucker was over to play with her nursing cover. Ha.

- This boy… oh how I love him. IMG_5857

–Grammy planted the kids some pumpkins in one of her flower beds, and they have loved checking on them. IMG_6419Just this week we have a baby pumpkin!  IMG_6411- DW took the girls to school a couple weeks ago for “Dads take your kids to school day” – a day the governor started last year. IMG_6477

- We celebrated all A’s for AB’s first nine weeks with her choice… crab legs. IMG_6945

- This little guy is always finding some work that needs to be done. IMG_6671IMG_6740

- Look, Momma! I’m a flower!IMG_6829


- My three cuties after church on Sunday… their outfits happen to be the theme of our Halloween costumes this year, too! IMG_6867

- AB loves to ride her bike these days. She’s definitely outgrown it though. Good thing she’s got a birthday coming up in December. IMG_6715

- I got my pumpkins out and Fall is up around our house! So now I’m just laying around waiting on the cool weather! ha…  IMG_6539

- Potato chips aren’t made to be warmed up in the microwave. Just in case you were wondering. Also, microwaves and buttons are so appealing to two year olds. ;) IMG_6955~amw~


No comments: