Sunday, April 9, 2017

4H County Events

I was so proud of our club this year at County Events. We had six members participate in the different contests – from photography to demonstrations and even graphic design.

Of course, my favorite 4-Her was this cutie, who gave an Illustrated Talk on “How to Host a Lemonade Stand.”IMG_7587

AB ended up giving her speech in front of 50+ people and I was SO, SO, SO proud of her. IMG_7551

So was her Daddy, her Grammy & Pop, and her Pappy & Nie-Nie, who all came to see it.

Since she’s still a Cloverbud, she can’t actually compete, but I love that she’s gotten two years of experience behind her already with writing and giving speeches. IMG_7549Just like at the fair’s Fashion Revue this year, I was blown away with how much more confident she was this year at County Events compared to her speech last year.  We’re so proud of her!!IMG_7559

I’m also pretty sure our club will win the big trophy for having the highest percentage of club participation this year, but we won’t know that until they announce it at the county wide awards banquet at the end of the 4H year. Super proud of our little club!

~amw~

No comments: