Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Belle's Update....

It's Belle again. We've been busy, busy, busy!! Eating, and burping (well, me, not Momma), and napping, and playing! In between all of that Momma has been putting out a few of our Easter decorations and making a few new things. Remember this stuff we got last week?

Here's what happened with it:

My Momma made this wreath on Saturday. We decided that while we like the way that Reindeer moss looks, we don't really like the way it smells. Momma wants to spray it down with Febreeze or maybe Windex???... Supposedly, Windex cures everything... Maybe she should just get a Yankee Candle Car Jar and hide behind it! We just love the Yankee Sage & Citrus scent!

Were you wondering what we made with our Cricut last week?!?! We made these:
We are planning a big Easter Egg Hunt for my Whitehurst side of the family this year! We are really excited because Momma says that egg hunts are so much more fun with a whole bunch of kids!

We have a few more Spring/Easter ideas, things to put out, and a couple projects to work on.... but for me, it's nap time! I think I'll put Mom to work while I nap!

Oh, I almost forgot! I have really big news. I slept in my own room for the first time last night! I told Momma to be a big girl and to not cry. She's kind of a baby. I did so good. I think I am going to love my room. Of course, Mommy captured this "first" on film....

Love,

Belle

3 comments:

Life of a Savannah Wife said...

This post has been the highlight of my day! I have been searching up and down for a pretty wreath. I love yours! How exactly did you make that??? I want to make one that I can keep up all during spring.

Carrie said...

You're wreath turned out so cute! I totally agree on the reindeer moss---stinky stuff, but oh so cute! I'm also loving your egg hunt invitations, they turned out great! It must have taken you forever to get all those invites made. I can't wait to see pictures from the big egg hunt. I love that you are starting traditions for Devin's side of the family. It inspires me...

Aunt Carrie is also proud of Annabelle for sleeping in her big girl crib last night! That may warrant a special prize for little miss on Thursday.

Aleta Kaylee said...

I am SO proud of Miss Annabelle for being so grown up and sleeping in her own bed. Look out! And I love the wreath.