Thursday, October 25, 2012

Girls Day

Once summer was over and things started slowing down, Carrie and I decided to take the girls down to Busch Gardens for the day.

God Bless Me-Me & Nie-Nie who volunteered to keep Whitt & Maybree, so all we had were Allie & Annabelle. I was actually planning to take Mames with us up until the night before, when my MIL insisted that she could keep her for me. I accepted her gracious offer and the next day at BG I was glad I did! Plus, I know AB had such a fun time with just her Momma that day. (And of course Mames lived it up at Nie-Nie’s house).

We left the house pretty early and got to BG when the park opened. DSC_1813

The girls got to meet Elmo & Big Bird firstDSC_1697

DSC_1708

Then it was time for the Roller Coaster. AB had ridden the roller coaster last time, and decided this time she didn’t want to ride. So we watched as Allie went for her first time. When the ride stopped, Allie wanted to go again, so AB decided that time she’d ride, too. DSC_1714

You can tell in this picture, that the park wasn’t crowded at all that day, especially the Sesame Street part.

There were a couple rides that were broken, but the girls still got to do a lot… DSC_1721

DSC_1727

 

DSC_1747

 

annie and belle bush gardens

I laughed because of all the fun animals on the carousel, and these two pick the round spinner that doesn’t even spin. :)

DSC_1762

 

We also got to see the 1!2!3! Imagine show…

DSC_1773

DSC_1782

DSC_1786

DSC_1787

DSC_1796

After a few (hot) hours in the park, we called it a day and hit the Chick-fil-A! Then it was a little fun for the Mommas… a stop at Ikea! I was doing some “research” for Kelsey (who’s moving out into her own house next year), but I did manage to snag a couple things for myself, too. :)

It’s always an adventure with Carrie & Allie Claire…and we do love us an adventure!

And I also loved a day with just this girl! DSC_1807

~amw~

No comments: