Tuesday, January 24, 2017

January Randoms…

- The kids got the “Pop the Pig” game for Christmas and it’s been a hit. They can all play it together and they love it when DW & I join in. IMG_4073

- Mamie and Tucker are such BFF’s. He has missed her so much this year since she started school. Mames got to pick out of the treasure box at school last week and chose something to give Tucker instead of something for herself. She said, “I saw that dinosaur puzzle and I knew Tucker would LOVE it!” So sweet. Of all the things I hope my kids turn out to be, kind, thoughtful and selfless tops the list.IMG_4130

- There’s been LOTS of work and earth-moving going on around our house since Christmas. It’s dig, load, dump, and repeat on most days. IMG_4159IMG_4187IMG_4208

- The girls love playing Salon. IMG_4244They always want to do my hair and massage my feet. It’s seriously fun having girls! IMG_4449

- Know what else is seriously fun? Having boys. Oh my heart. IMG_4177

- Report cards came out! Straight A’s for AB & All purple and green so far this year for Mamie! To celebrate, the girls chose Red Robin, like usual. IMG_4285

- Real men aren’t ashamed to drive their sister’s pink cars. I think it’s time for his own 12 volt. IMG_4500

- The girls were “Similar and delicious” for the vocabulary parade at school. IMG_4510IMG_4517

- DW and I also participated in Literacy Week at school by reading in the girls’ classrooms.IMG_4530IMG_4538IMG_4546 I read in Mamie’s room and then we checked her out early to take her to lunch. She was so excited. DW read in AB’s room and It think the kids always get excited when a dad or granddad come to school.

- We love us some Chick-fil-A. Tucker loves the cow, too! WZID8818

~amw~


No comments: