Tuesday, May 2, 2017

April Randoms…

- Lauren and I took the boys on a Momma/Son date to Get Air. IMG_8030We had the place almost to ourselves and had the best time bouncing with our boys. Yep, we paid extra so we could jump, too. Ha. We had lunch at the boys’ choice afterward. Parker voted for McDonalds, but we vetoed his suggestion when Tucker wanted Culver’s. We used the promise of ice cream with sprinkles to convince P that Culvers was a much better choice. ;)

- AB’s teacher is expecting her first baby next month. Emma’s mom and I got together and threw a little baby shower from the kids for her. We ran in while they were at lunch and set up. IMG_8765When they came back, she opened the door and was so shocked. We’d gotten the kids to all sign a book for the baby, and then gotten a few little gifts from the class. IMG_8767They loved watching her open everything and she was so sweet explaining what everything was and telling them all how sweet and thoughtful they were. It was a sweet afternoon in second grade. :)IMG_8771

- Spring Church GirlsIMG_7480

- I love finding silly selfies on my cell phone…IMG_7531

- What a catch! IMG_7886

- Wednesday nights while the girls are at kids’ choir, we’ve been taking Gator rides. Last week’s included my first phlox of the year. IMG_8092


- There is never a lack of shows and concerts at our house.  The kids’ favorite (country) song right now, is “Body like a Backroad,” which I’m totally ashamed to admit. However, Tucker thinks they’re saying, “Party like a Back-hoe” – and he sings it just like that. Ha. IMG_8662

- My youngest (first) cousin, Emily went to her Senior prom a couple weeks ago. We loved seeing the girls all dressed up and loved having dinner with them. IMG_8220IMG_8223IMG_8229

- Pappy got Tucker a surprise a few weeks ago. It was a clip on light for his hat and was a HUGE hit. IMG_8522Tucker hasn’t taken it off for days and thinks he’s the biggest thing ever with his “wight.” The other day we went through the bank drive-thru and he told me, “roll down mine’s window, Momma. I want to shine ‘dem wadies wif my wight.” (which translates to “roll down my window, Momma. I want to shine those ladies with my light!” Ha.

- We kept Parker & Quinn for Lauren one morning and had the best time playing outside.IMG_8756 IMG_8792Tucker wants a John Deere Gator like Parker’s, so we’re trying to bribe him into potty training with the promise of one. Ha. IMG_8782 

How is it already MAY?!?!?!?

The countdown to Summer is ON!

~amw~

No comments: