Tuesday, November 15, 2016

November Randoms

- Little Linus always brings his silky, paci, and blankie when he gets out of bed in the morning and up from his afternoon nap. IMG_1987

- We voted. It’s always important for me that our children know what a privilege and serious responsibility voting is. IMG_0453

- I found AB reading from her Ipad to Mamie & Tucker in my room one day. IMG_0497Well, Tucker & Snow White, sitting in a storage bin. IMG_0502

- I lost my mind and let Tucker push the little cart at Winn Dixie. NEVER.AGAIN. IMG_0543It was like the Supermarket Sweep 60 Second Speed dash…complete with motor noises.

- Daddy scored some big points with Tuck last week when he took us out to the limerock pits to see them blasting. Tucker hasn’t stopped yelling, “FIRE IN THE HOLE” since. IMG_0610

- At the very first sign of coolness in the air, we’re all planning a Sunday evening hotdog & S’mores roast at the lake. It’s a favorite of everyone! IMG_0520

-  I had dinner with my dear almost life-long friend, Katie last week. Afterward, we continued our conversation on the Tioga square with Starbucks. IMG_0554The twinkle lights and air has it feeling like the holidays are coming! I wish I could say it was coffee in my cup. I have tried to like it, but I’ve accepted that I’m just not a coffee drinker. However, my taste buds-of-a-teenager do love some hot chocolate. ;)

- Tucker insists on bringing something in the car every single day when its time to pick up the girls from school. Some days its more than one “something…”IMG_0484

- The Cattle Crew was working cows one morning beside our house. Tucker watched them from his bedroom window. My sentimental self loved the thought that Pappy was working cows right outside the bedroom window that used to be his and the little boy who calls that room home now is his youngest grandson. That’s just sweet. IMG_0432

- What’s that saying about crying over spilled milk?!?!? I guess you can’t cry over it if you pour it in your dump truck and play in it either. IMG_0565

No comments: