Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Trunk or Treat 2016

Our church did the Trunk or Treat again this year, and just like last year, it was lots of fun.

We thought and thought about a theme and finally settled on “Snow Whitehurst & The Dwarfs”IMG_8977

I didn’t get a picture of the whole thing, but on one side we had the enchanted forest and then on the other we had the gem mine and wishing well. IMG_8988 remembered my cousin, Sara, having a Snow White dress and I borrowed it from her. It was stretchy velvet and I am so thankful that velvet isn’t something I wear often. It was far from flattering. Ha. DW looked good in his prince costume though. I whipped that up with some felt and hot glue. ;)IMG_9004

We named all the family a different dwarf name. IMG_8995We matched the kids’ names with their Halloween costumes, just so they got some more wear out of them. IMG_8992

The kids had fun playing the games and then doing the trunk trail.

IMG_8959IMG_8968IMG_8969

IMG_8990IMG_8999

No comments: