Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Photo Shoot

I’m working on a few projects for the playroom. One of which had me wanting a picture of both our girls. DSC_1934bwI found a big frame in one of our closets that I am going to hang in there but I wanted to get a (black & white) picture of the girls together to go in it. Since the weather was so great today, we had a little photo shoot to try to get one. DSC_2002bw

Trying to get a perfect picture is impossible with a three year old and a one month old! :) At least for me anyway. But I don’t think I could love these pictures any more if they WERE perfect. DSC_2016bwThey are going to be great in the playroom. The only problem will be deciding which one to frame in the big frame! :)

DSC_1965bw

DSC_2034bw

DSC_2077bw

~amw~

7 comments:

Tania said...

So sweet!

Stephanie Heintz said...

oh man. You really needed me today to assist with the photos. Wheres the big pink chair? I'm good at holding a head up and not showing my arm! Ha :)

Katie said...

Oh! My heart is melting! Those are the suh-weetest faces ever. Oh bless their little hearts ....

Russel Ramblings said...

they are all wonderful but I have to say my favorite is the big sister/little sister picture! Your girls are beautiful!

Carrie said...

Awwww! I love these sweet pictures. The first one is great because AB just looks mesmerized by her baby sister, but I think my favorite is the third one down where they are both propped on the blanket. Love.

Anonymous said...

they are all so so good. but my fav is the big sister/little sister one!!! precious, precious girls!!! lpve, nie-nie

Immeasurably More Mama said...

These are all BEAUTIFUL but I think the first one is my favorite. Annabelle's look of adoration towards her baby sister is priceless. I have a similar picture taken of the boys when they were 2 and 3 months and I can't take it off the wall! It will probably still be there when they go off to college!