Monday, August 15, 2016

New Park

Gainesville opened it newest park, Depot Park, this summer, and we couldn’t wait to check it out.

Lauren and I wanted to take the boys, so we waited until the second day of school to take them. We were also hoping to entice Miss Quinn to make her arrival. I begged Lauren not to go into labor until after we’d had some Chick-fil-A for lunch and to please not let her water break in my car.  Ha. Ha.

We got to the park mid-morning and it was SO crowded. So many mommas and little ones.

We hit the splash part first, then made our way around all the other fun areas, and then back to the water pad to cool off. Florida is SO.DANG.HOT. IMG_4369IMG_4451

The park equipment is all super cute. I loved all the look of real trees and animals.

IMG_4377

and there’s so many fun things to play on.

IMG_4389IMG_4416IMG_4431IMG_4432IMG_4448

The park was a hit and both boys, even though, their little cheeks were red as beets, threw a fit when it was time to leave.

I’m happy to report that we made it to Chick-fil-A for some lunch IMG_4459

and that Lauren didn’t go into labor until…. early the next morning!!!! I about fell out when we got the text that Quinn was HERE at 6:00 the following morning! A crazy coincidence – my other sister in law, Amber, when into labor with our nephew Warren after she and I spent all day shopping that day. So if someone needs to go into labor, I’ll be glad to hang with you for a day. ;)

~amw~

No comments: