Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Catching Up…

I can’t believe it’s almost the middle of July.

We have been so busy with life that I haven’t even had time to blog about it this summer!

Since this is how I scrapbook for our family, I ‘m going to make an attempt at playing catch up this week.

It was Mid-May last time I blogged (besides Mamie’s 6 month post)…and tons have been going on around here since then! I’m going to post more about most of these later this week, but for now, a little recap…

DW and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary on May 17th! My mom kept the girls and we had a dinner date at Embers. Yum. DSC_7637

We celebrated Memorial Day at the river. DSC_7801

We completed year 2 of swim lessons! DSC_7724

AB’s put together LOTS of puzzles. (It’s one of her new favorite things).DSC_7483

We’ve been to Georgia--twice. DSC_8241

The girls relaxing by the pool at their Grandma’s

I hosted our Homemaker’s group’s June meeting. I did a watermelon carving tutorial.

DSC_8064

I’ve dressed the girls alike quite a few times…DSC_7676

DSC_8373

We spent the week at Blue Run DSC_7824

We’ve rested when we got the chance and enjoyed some evenings at home on our couch!

DSC_7846

We partied the whole month of June- Kelsey graduated! Which meant all of the senior soirees. whs 093

My in-laws celebrated 20 years of marriage, and we had a little surprise dinner party for them. DSC_8422

Kels also turned 18 the end of June, so of course another party was in order! DSC_8478

We’ve picked my Dad up from the airport TWICE. He always brings the girls back something from his work trips. The time before last, it was Maracas from Mexico. Mamie’s are tiny and so stinking cute! DSC_9483

My brother and his family were here for a week. We hit the waterpark, shot fireworks off at our Granny’s, and enjoyed some beach time while they were down! DSC_8696

All of DW’s side of the family gathered at the condo for our annual beach/race weekend. DSC_9253

This week things are starting to slow down a little! It’s already been a fun summer and there’s still a lot of it left!

~amw~

No comments: